Donate Online Here:
- @BrianMaherSpin Glad to hear it's improving - not too surprising that almost 8 hours of gripping the handlebars had some effect! 5 months ago
- @BrianMaherSpin how are the fingers holding up? 5 months ago
- The total is in from Cycle Challenge 126 & it's a good one - almost €3000!! Massive well done to @BrianMaherSpin and his fellow cyclists! 5 months ago
- RT @BrianMaherSpin: Delighted to say we raised nearly 3k for @SOIreland this year for Challenge126! Thanks for all your support & good deed… 5 months ago
- Guys, @SOIreland really needs to win the 50k! Pls log a good deed, big or small, for @SOIreland at poweringkindness.ie. Go on go on go on 5 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Challenge 126 is almost here! The bikes are in transit to Dundrum Town Centre, and Brian is raring to go. It’s going to be lots of fun with prizes including match tickets and Flyfit gym memberships, plus some lovely juice … Continue reading
There’s just three days to go now and donations and goodwill are flying in for Brian Maher and Challenge 126. You can show your support by texting ‘BIKE’ to 50300 to donate €4 to Special Olympics Ireland, or make a … Continue reading
With just one week to go to the big day, the Challenge 126 hotline is now live. You can now show your support for Brian and the Challenge by SMS’ing your €4 donation by texting ‘BIKE’ to 50300 - 100% of your donation will go … Continue reading
Don’t forget you can join Challenge 126 now at https://www.facebook.com/events/536730493071514
The lovely people at Flyefit gyms have given us some fabulous prizes to show their support for Challenge 126 and Special Olympics Ireland – keep checking in to find out how you could win.
Only 17 sleeps to go until Brian and his crew of special cyclists commence the epic Challenge 126 2013 at the Dundrum Town Centre. Join the facebook event here.
Exciting news, Challenge 126 is back for 2013!! For the third year running, Spin 103.8′s Brian Maher is donating his lovely legs to a good cause yet again, as he gets on his bike to raise funds for Special Olympics Ireland. … Continue reading
Finally, the day we’ve all been waiting for! Tonight at 9.15pm on Setanta Sports you can watch our documentary ’126′. If you’ve UPC it’s on channel 105 or if you have SKY it wil be on channel 424. If you … Continue reading
Last Thursday night, we held a preview screening of our documentary ’126′ for our friends and family. Thanks so much to the Lighthouse Cinema for hosting us! Here are some of the pics from the night: