Mike and Brian are now 13 hours into their ‘Chalenge 126′. They left Limerick just before 8am this morning and started running to Dublin – 126 Miles away! They’ve been running on the old Dublin Road R445 non stop passing through Birdhill, Nenagh, Toomevara, Moneygall, Roscrea and Borris In Ossory. The weather was against them all day but they’re still in good spirits! A big thank you to everyone who’s supported us so far along the route, Clarion Hotel Limerick, Mr.Friend and his pupils from Toomevara N.S, Majella at Ollie Hayes pub, Moneygall, The Heritage Hotel, Portlaoise and all the Traffic Corps. Mike and Brian really appreciate it and they are very grateful for all the donations so far for ‘Challenge 126′ and Special Olympics! If you haven’t donated yet you can still donate to the right hand side or Text ‘DONATE’ to 57252. The latest update is that the boys have run 60 miles and left Borris In Ossory, Laois at 8pm tonight and are running towards Mountrath and Portlaoise! Amazing!
Donate Online Here:
- @BrianMaherSpin Glad to hear it's improving - not too surprising that almost 8 hours of gripping the handlebars had some effect! 1 year ago
- @BrianMaherSpin how are the fingers holding up? 1 year ago
- The total is in from Cycle Challenge 126 & it's a good one - almost €3000!! Massive well done to @BrianMaherSpin and his fellow cyclists! 1 year ago
- RT @BrianMaherSpin: Delighted to say we raised nearly 3k for @SOIreland this year for Challenge126! Thanks for all your support & good deed… 1 year ago
- Guys, @SOIreland really needs to win the 50k! Pls log a good deed, big or small, for @SOIreland at poweringkindness.ie. Go on go on go on 1 year ago